Business Development Manager
- Location: NYC, NY
- Date Posted: Oct 19
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Looking to start 2018 off with a bang?
We are looking for proven new business sales people from an IT Services Background to join our customers' growing team. They are a privately-owned Technology company with a CAGR of 40%. They have over 16 years of experience working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. They partner with their clients to evolve and transform their businesses to meet the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s customers by helping them become more engaging by leveraging Digital, more responsive by transforming into an AGILE organization and more efficient through Automation. Headquartered in London they are a team of over 3,800 people located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centers in Colombia, Moldova, Romania, Macedonia, Serbia and Bulgaria.
The candidates we are seeking should have:
· A demonstrable track record of originating and closing offshore/nearshore IT Services deals to Financial Services, Insurance, and/or Healthcare customers.
· Must understand the concepts and key messages behind Agile and Digital Services and have sold full life cycle of software development (Consulting, Development, Testing, Support).
· Candidates should have a network of contacts and experience of selling to one or more of the following industry verticals: Finance, Insurance, or Healthcare.
· Candidates must have demonstrable sales figures and a record of overachieving sales targets and ideally have been with their firms for over 3 years.
· Excellent base salary and commission structure
· A flat, nimble organization with 3,800+ employees all focused on the same goals
· Excellent reputation with a long list of qualifications and credentials
· Great company benefits
NOTE: Offers to select candidates will occur in 2017 with new hire onboarding occurring in 2018!