LMS Business Analyst/Administrator
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted: Nov 2
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
The LMS BA/Administrator is responsible for the system configuration, upgrades, and support within the learning management system. The BA provides a single point of contact for LMS integrations both externally and internally. This role proactively engages in the LMS Community to ensure efficient ongoing system configuration and appropriate technology enhancements are applied to the LMS system.
• Perform Break-Fix on current configuration/processes. Identify trends, determine root cause, analyze future implications and determine most effective solutions.
• Support business process strategies for end-to-end processes to achieve efficiency, productivity and improved control.
• Review, test and implement system upgrades or patches.
• Collaborate with other functional/technical staff to coordinate application of upgrades and fixes.
• Design and document setup configuration changes.
• Liaison with the other IT and functional teams when required for modifications to integrations.
• Develop and maintain integrations
• Debug integration defects and issues. Implement and test fixes when necessary.
• Recommend process/user improvements and gather user requirements for enhancements.
• Define, build and implement system enhancements according to SDLC and/or Agile methodology. Ensure that all design changes are properly documented and tested.
• Complete technical/functional design specifications of approved enhancements.
• Previous exposure to project-related activities through active participation in system-related projects
• Write, maintain and support a variety of reports in the LMS system.
• Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing needs.
• Provides system and process training for internal staff.
• Assist in development of user procedures, job aids, guidelines and documentation.
Other duties as assigned
Technical degree or equivalent experience
Experience with LMS system like CornerStone is a must.
Experience implementing CornerStone system in an organization.
Experience integrating CornerStone with other systems for single-sign-on, quiz, instructor lead training, event planning, online payment, etc.
Ability to write reports and queries
Ability to successfully partner with other professionals
Aware of LMS content standards