- Location: Washington, D.C.
- Date Posted: Nov 21
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
This position supports the Government & External Relations team in Washington DC, as well as the entire Washington Office, with emphasis on providing strong internal technical skills and multi-task coordination responsibilities. This position requires highly proficient technological skills, as well as the ability to be highly organized and detail-oriented. The position reports to the Executive Director, Government & External Relations, to ensure a cohesive team effort, as well as establishing priorities with other office activities.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Support G&ER team in fulfilling their responsibilities, with meeting coordination, presentation delivery, travel-related needs, and general administrative functions.
• Support our visitors and DC staff during external meetings with materials requests, catering, equipment needs, and responding to any unexpected and/or immediate needs.
• Ensure proper functionality and repair of office equipment, supplies, and facilities.
• Assist Government & External Relations team members with preparing presentations, documents, and organizing key briefings, events, and meetings in Washington DC and beyond.
• Support the Executive Director in successfully executing Advisory Council meetings and other related responsibilities.
• Coordinate materials for the Congressional testimony and Washington-based briefings.
• Proactively engage in general team support, as well as across the DC office.
• Highly-motivated “self-starter”, who works well across teams. Supports Executive Director to coordinate administrative activities. Performs a variety of administrative support to assist G&ER team members with daily projects. Works with internal personnel at all organizational levels to gather and deliver information.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Provide administrative support including word processing, slides and presentations and production of reports.
• Develop and maintain the database of important contacts/contracts.
• Track and follow-up on various action items to insure schedules and due dates are met.
• Coordinate calendars to manage priorities and avoid conflicts.
• Track financial (and budget) information
• Assist in the creation / implementation of processes to support the organization.
• Order office supplies
• Develop and maintain file systems
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference rooms; support visitors and external meetings in DC office
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Require High School diploma.
• Require 2 to 4 years of experience as a secretary/administrative assistant. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure to meet short deadlines, while supporting multiple staff.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple responsibilities. Strong cooperative teaming attitude is a must. Must be able to work effectively with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Box and other specialized programs. Working proficiency with Cvent, SAP and other specialized business applications is a plus.
• Internet-savvy to navigate internet in searching for timely and relevant information as necessary. Strong written and communication skills. Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information with discretion. Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent; 2 - 4 years of administrative experience
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in the energy industry, with knowledge of federal/state government processes.