- Location: Lenox, MA
- Date Posted: Dec 14
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Provides administrative support to the Corporate Infrastructure department. Partners with Department Manager to coordinate administrative activities. Performs a variety of administrative support to assist staff members with daily projects. Works with internal personnel at all organizational levels to gather and deliver information. Will meet with facilities and lab vendors to develop work scopes and processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide administrative support including word processing, slides and presentations and production of reports.
• Develop and maintain the database of important contacts/contracts.
• Track and follow-up on various action items to insure schedules and due dates are met.
• Including shipping and receiving of packages.
• Coordinate calendars to manage priorities and avoid conflicts.
• Track financial (and budget) information
• Assist in the creation / implementation of processes to support the organization.
• Order office supplies
• Develop and maintain file systems
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and conference rooms
• Require High School diploma.
• Require 3 to 5 years of experience as a secretary/administrative assistant. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to work under pressure to meet short deadlines, while supporting multiple staff.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple responsibilities. Strong cooperative teaming attitude is a must. Must be able to work effectively with all levels of internal and external customers, including facilities and lab vendors.
• Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and other specialized programs. Working proficiency with Cvent, SAP and other specialized business applications is a plus.
• Internet-savvy to navigate internet in searching for timely and relevant information as necessary.