SQL, Python, Robotic Process Automation Consultant
- Location: New York, NY
- Date Posted: Jan 8
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Must be an industry visionary with proven subject matter expertise in the technology & computer science fields. This individual will work independently under a team to design and implement innovative techniques & capabilities to support client audits, ensure compliance with regulatory and contractual requirements and industry standards (focusing on SOX audits), execute technology enabled pilots and provide client with roadmap for vision of SOX program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct process scan of current audits of Technology processes to include back-up processes and entitlement reviews.
- Identify key areas of improvement for technology enablement, develop innovative techniques to improve identified areas through cost take out and efficiency, implement enhancements on pilot basis and standardize implementation process.
- Develop road map for client to make improvements based on upon results of pilots against measurable criteria.
- Coordinate timely, accurate and complete responses to client inquiries
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field desirable, practical experience plus education and certifications may be considered.
- Technology skills at a minimum in SQL, python, robotic process automation (RPA), optical character recognition (OCR) and natural language processing (NLP)
- 3 - 5 years of progressive experience in computing, technology implementation and audit
- Industry visionary and proven subject matter expertise in financial services or agricultural focused environments in a large multi-national corporate setting.
- A practiced ability to influence peers, customers and project teams to make creative (out-of-the-box) decisions and changes.
- Must be self-directed, organized and have excellent time management skills
- The ability to operate under ambiguous circumstances, address uncomfortable issues and leverage data to make informed decisions.
- Exceptional teamwork, collaboration and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent communication (oral, written, presentation), interpersonal and consultative skills are required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining high quality output and a positive working relationship with peers and management.
- A knowledge of the SOX and key business functions (e.g. production, sales, marketing, finance, corporate governance) is preferred by not required.
- Persistence, an eye for detail and ability to complete projects and keep to deadlines.
- Big 4 experience preferred