Back to Jobs
Business Development Manager
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Date Posted: Jan 16
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
Our customer is a fast-growing global IT services company with nearly 4,600 employees experiencing consistent annual growth of over 30%. They are organized with client-facing offices in Western Europe and the US, with 8 delivery centers strategically located in Central Europe and South America.
They focus on helping customers with Digital Evolution and Agile Transformation through services such as Distributed Agile Development, Software Engineering, Testing, CD & DevOps, Cloud and Application Management. They work with some of the world’s largest financial services organizations, designing, building and operating solutions that help them remain competitive, improve speed to market and build loyalty through an effective customer experience.
We are looking for a senior salesperson to join their team who is able to quickly understand and leverage their experience and has a hunger for growth. To do this, the right candidate must acquire and care for their customers professionally and with passion with their distinct sales know-how, understanding of the market requirements and customer requirements, they will be able to prove potential customers of our world-class capability and build long-term collaborative relationships.
Other Duties include:
· Identification and acquisition of new clients and projects in the sector
· Self-responsible implementation of the sales process from acquisition to completion
· Relationship management, maintenance and use of your network
· Individual bidding as well as coordination and participation in contract negotiations
· Internal coordination of the support of other teams, also abroad
· Use of marketing tools to obtain new orders
· Participation and moderation of external events
· Several years of professional experience as Sales / Business Development Manager
· Experience in sales of offshore / IT Services
· Good knowledge in the Telecommunications, Media, Travel, and/or Retail verticals
· Enthusiasm and conviction in customer presentations
· Stand-alone and structured work
· Strong communication power
· Effort to achieve and even exceed your goals
· High travel
Offer and Benefits:
· Opportunity to work in an international environment.
· Career development opportunities.
· Competitive salary package.
· Training and professional memberships