- Location: Alpharetta, GA
- Date Posted: Feb 5
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
· Responsible for management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
· Develop project plan and drive project milestones.
· Employ project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
· Identify, coordinate, and manage resources and key stakeholders for project.
· Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
· Manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
· Deliver projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
· Communicate project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
· Position requires excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
· Expert knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
· Minimum of 5 years prior experience in project management is required.
· Experience on complex infrastructure projects including data center migrations, public cloud integration/migration, etc.