Xamarin QA Tester
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Date Posted: Mar 28
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
- 6 + years of experience required.
- Experience with testing mobile native apps.
- Mobile automation testing experience on application built on Xamarin.
- Hands on experience with C# for building automation test scripts.
- Test Engineer job description has been developed to support both the testing functions in the System Test and Integration Test environments.
- System Test Engineer is responsible for creating master test plans, test cases, and test schedules for the projects.
- Primary responsibilities include the execution of test cases and scenarios across individual development projects within the System Test environment.
- Ensures established methodologies and standards are used in product testing.
- Integration Test Engineer has responsibility for providing mentoring support to the project team throughout the Development Lifecycle. This mentoring begins in the requirements development phase to ensure all requirements are both testable and verifiable and continues through system test.
- The Integration Test Engineer is responsible for conducting Integration test and to support the implementation methodologies of new documented, standardized, repeatable testing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with one to five years of experience in an IT testing environment and/or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training that enables the candidate to meet the entry requirements.
- The ideal candidate will possess the above plus previous airline experience.