Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted: Jun 26
PSR Associates, Inc. is an IT consulting firm specializing in Staffing and Recruiting Services. People. Solutions. Results. Founded in 2003, PSR Associates, Inc. is headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with additional offices in Tampa, FL; Washington, D.C.; Charlotte, NC; Austin, TX; and Irvine, CA.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist has full life cycle recruiting responsibilities for searches supporting all of the business activities both domestically and internationally. The individual will be responsible for identifying and recruiting individuals at all professional levels. Responsibilities will include conducting intake sessions with hiring managers, coordinating activities with the Talent Acquisition Manager and other Human Resources staff, maintaining data in the applicant tracking system. There will also be an expectation of developing talent pipelines and deepening market knowledge to help shorten hiring timelines. Description Responsible for full life-cycle recruiting nationwide and internationally. Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers and HR Managers to assist in hiring needs Work with Talent Acquisition manager to assist and implement diversity strategy Utilize social media to assist in developing the company’s employment brand Identify and maximize traditional and non-traditional effective recruiting sources for top talent identification and pipeline development. Monitor the most effective methods and tools for screening, interview assessment and selection of applicants to identify the most qualified candidates for positions. Maintain competitor intelligence and market opportunities for recruitment opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 6+ years of direct recruitment experience
• Experience using a broad range of sourcing techniques, including data mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc. Proven track record in sourcing top talent in any industry.
• The ability to build connections with business leaders, partners and teammates with focus on strong leadership, consulting and client management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience in broad range of sourcing techniques, including Data Mining, advertising, direct research, social media, etc.